This facility has closed and the machinery is ready to be removed.
- Condition: 1 of 6 heads require electrical work. The motor runs but the start button doesn’t function.
- Description: Heavy 2-Head & 4-Head machines for resawing cants, boards or slabs - 8" wide x 11" tall.
- Arbor and bearings (2) bearing design with 2-15/16" roller link belt bearings, with stress proof steel arbors.
- The machine will accommodate bands of 1" and 1-1/4" with overall length of 14'6".
- Arbor motors 20 HP, with 1,800 RPM motors.
- Hydraulic system heavy duty industrial with feed speed from 20 - 100 FPM. Powered drive wheels from the top with work piece riding on nylon belt on tubular steel frame.
- All saw guides of carbide design to reduce wear and heat during operation. Lumber height adjustments set by hand cranks.
- Band blade enters product at 5øto wood to reduce shock on band. (2) large industrial air bags maintain constant pressure on blade while absorbing any shock; permits ease in blade change.
- Large steel doors provide operator protection and work to concentrate sawdust to the outlets. Wire brushes located at each saw unit to keep wheels and blades from accumulating sawdust during operation.
- Electrical panel with main circuit breaker and motor starters. E- stops located on both ends on machine for quick stopage.
- Includes infeed of 52" and outfeed of 42".
|Machine Location||Southeast USA|