This mill is still in operation and can be insptected under power. The seller is moving to a new facility and will not relocate the sawmill. This system is set up to cut large beams for log homes.
- Log infeed deck with loader to band mill
- S&W Bandmill: Set up to run 1-1/2" blades, 30' Log Length capacity, 36" diameter capacity, custom "horizontal edger" can cut 6-1/2" deep with (2) blades, dragback fingers with automatic outfeed rollers, operator cab
- S&W Edger: System is set up with 5-6 blades and laser light system
- S&W Grade Resaw: Designed to run long material and separate boards, 16" x 16" capacity, 20' length capacity
- Included: All conveyors, decks, transfers, electrical controls, old chipper.
- CLICK HERE for more photos
|Manufacturer||S & W|
|Model||Sawmill, Edger & Grade Resaw|
|Machine Location||Southeast USA|