The seller has confirmed that this Pendu gang saw is in fair/good running condition and this is ready to load!
- Direct drive gangsaw arbors (No electric motors for the arbors)
- Cutoff saw
- 33.2 Amps
- 33.2 Amps
- Cutoff saw and sizer are only electric motor run components
- Top and bottom arbors - Belt driven from the diesel powerplant
- Footprints -
- Cab: 6x6
- Large greenchain: 11-1/2' L and 10"W
- Small greenchain: 5'L and 10'W
- Cutoff infeed: 17'
- Cutoff outfeed: 10'
- Gangsaw: 11-1/2'
- Gangsaw outfeed: 9'
- Stacker: 13'L and 3'W
- Total length of green chain is 16-1/2'
- Total length of gangsaw line is 40"
- You will need a space at least 40'L x 17'W
- Rockford power take off, powered by a KHD Deutz diesel engine (204HP)
- Material up to 12" in width and 6" in height
- Stacker stacks lumber itself but someone will need to be there to make sure nothing gets jammed up
- Cut off saw run by someone from a control panel in a cab (can pull out of cab if you want to)
- No unscrambler just the Greenchain
- For cutting runners like 1-3/8", you can use 12" blades on the bottom arbor only which are .125 thick and for cutting boards like 1/2" or 5/8" you would use 10" blades on the top and bottom arbors which would be .088 thick
- The width of the blade depends on what you want to cut
- This is not a thin kerf machine, but is a high production machine
- Cuts great runners as well
|Voltage||260/480V, 60Hz, 3Ph|
|Machine Location||West Virginia|