The seller has confirmed that this whole operation was in good working/running condition when pulled from service. It is all packaged and ready to load!
- Morgan Sharp chain scragg mill
- 40" circular insert tooth saws w/ 125HP electric motor w/ soft start and hydraulic drive
- Cornell Log Merchandiser
- 42" slasher saw w/ infeed and outfeed
- Hydraulic log step feeder
- (3) saw chain feed trim saw
- 7HP on each saw
- 2HP drive
- Cornell double arbor Gangsaw
- Pineapple feed w/ infeed and outfeed powered rollers
- Cornell sharp chain slab saw w/ air shifters insert tooth saws
- Baker Bandsaw resaw
- 4 cut
- (2) 40HP electric motors
- Timberland sidewinder board deduster
- Bush 48" drop feed disc chipper
- 30' (2) strand log deck
- Lots of extra parts and saw blades included
- No take away belts. Slabs drop on to a crossover belt.
This would be a great setup for a small diameter log (4" to 12") averaging a log every 5-6 seconds. These folks were averaging 14,000 bdft per shift sawing 5/8 deck boards with a crew of (5).
|Model||Scragg Sawmill & Cutstock Line|