This Topmaster T-moulding machine automatically shapes, grooves, and T-bands in one operation. The seller purchased this and never had a chance to put it into production. It is ready to load.
- 14,400 RPM shaping head
- Grooving head
- With approximately 3HP Porter Cable router
- Banding head inserts T-Moulding into slot with automatic corner notching and T-Mold cut-off
- Sizing template is utilized for each shape of workpiece
- Pneumatic clamping of work pieces
- 3HP DC motor coupled with high torque reduction gear box controls with Turntable speed
- Operator can increase or decrease speed and direction as needed
- Tubular metal frame underneath template is: 16" x18"
- Tubular metal frame on top of the template is: 14" x 21-3/4"
- Handles T-moulding from 1/2" to 1-3/4"W and 1/16" to 516" thick
- Min. square or circle: 14"
- Max square or circle: 76"
- Max rectangle: 48" x 98"
- Max blank size (diagonal): 108"
- 1/2" min to 1-1/2" max material thickness
- Max width to length ratio of 1:6:8
- 1:4 for panels up to 67"L
- Dimensions: 16.5"W x 12'D x 7'H
- Serial plate says manufactured in 1993
|Model||N-3000 Automatic T Moulding|
|Voltage||230V, 60Hz, 3Ph|