The seller has confirmed that this 96" Precision chipper is in good working/running condition and is ready to load. This was not heavily run. This came out of a chip plant in WA.
- Horizontal feed
- Side discharge
- 4-Knife whole log chipper
- 8" thick chipper dissc
- Built in disc brake
- Extended front shaft for hydraulic starter
- Hydraulic starting motor
- Side discharge pipe with motorized outlet adjustment
- 27" maximum log diameter
- Many spare parts and knives included
- Average production rate: 125 tons per hour
- No hydraulic pump
- No motor - an 800HP one can be added for additional cost though...
|Machine Location||Northwest USA|