This plant was set up as a test site for a an oil company that was using steam to extrude oil from the ground. The equipment needs to be moved, as the land it is on has changed owners. Basic listing information:
Biomass plant dries wood (and other fuels) and feeds a burner to make steam. Fuels include: Wood, crops, manure and straw. The unit claims to have 80% efficiency. System consists of fuel receiving, handling, preparation biomass to steam energy conversion and all material handling equipment.
Basic equipment list:
- Fuel receiving: West Salem (WSM) unloader and conveyor
- Screening/Separation: WSM Metal Detector, Eriez 18" Magnet, BMM 3'x8' double screen, WSM 100 HP Grinder, Kice Baghouse
- Wet Fuel Feed: WSM fuel bin, metering bin, drag chain, feed diverter
- Heat System: Dryer meter screw conveyor, rotary airlock, feed screw conveyor, 12' x 48' single pass dryer, inorganic separator
- Fuel separation cyclone with magnet, dryer fan, dryer baghouse, rotary airlock, baghouse cleaning fan
- Dry fuel storage bin, agitator, rotary air lock, screw conveyor, belt feeder, baghouse
- Gas burner 25 MM BTU, FGR fan, fuel conveying air fan
- Click here to view more photos.
|Model||Complete Biomass Plant|
|Machine Location||West Coast|