Lobo Woodworking Machinery TRS-12 Straight Line Rip
Contact: Ralph Viegelmann
- The LOBO lines of ripsaws are truly comparable to any other machine on the market today.
- Their precision machining and attention to operator safety and the production needs make these machines some of the cost effective machines available in the world today.
- Hard chrome plated table for maximum wear resistance.
- Precision fence assures absolute accuracy between blade & fence, equipped with measuring ruler gauge.
- Double anti-kickback fingers mounted at the infeed end provided maximum safety protection.
- Heavy duty industrial motor for powerfull cutting capacity.
- Ruggedly constructed sheet metal frames for durability usage.
- The variable feed speed enables the machines to meet different requirement of work.
- V-way track and chain block surface are heat-treated for long wear resistance.
- Automatic lubrication to V-Way track facilitates chain running smoothly.
- Precision built saw head assures accuracy for straight line rip saw operations.
- The saw arbor is manufactured form NI-Cr-MO alloy steel for durability and anti fatigue, heat treated, precision ground and balanced providing precise cutting performance.
- Four bearing spindle mount ensuring rigidity & long life.
- Four pressure rollers for precise cutting of large and small work pieces.
- Heavy-duty cast iron table.